- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Leo.
November 14, 2020 at 7:11 am #1531195Mohammad
I am trying to edit my check out and single product pages as follows:
1. I am trying to widen the photo and description area because when I add a sidebar, it becomes so thin and ugly.
2. I am trying to trusted badges after the buttons “add to cart” and “place order.”
I hope I can get a clear answer to how to edit these pages and add what I need to add.November 14, 2020 at 11:05 am #1531364LeoStaffCustomer Support
1. Prime is using a layout element to make the content container of single products and static pages narrow:
You can edit and remove that as you want.
2. Is this for a single product page?November 14, 2020 at 11:25 am #1531393Mohammad
Thank you! As for the second question it is for both check out page after the button “place order” and for the single product page after the button “add to cart”November 14, 2020 at 11:35 am #1531406LeoStaffCustomer Support
You will need to use WooCommerce’ hooks:
Most of the hooks should be listed in the hook element dropdown list:
https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/November 14, 2020 at 3:08 pm #1531524Mohammad
I understood the part of creating a “hook.” However, I have no idea how to add the “trust labels or badges” after the button. From what I saw, I need to add a CSS code or whatever it’s called, and I am not a “techy” person. How or where do I get the right code to add the “photo” from my media?November 14, 2020 at 4:13 pm #1531569LeoStaffCustomer Support
How or where do I get the right code to add the “photo” from my media?
You will need to use the HTML image tag:
You can Google HTML image tag to see lots of examples of usages as it’s not theme specific.
Another option is to use a block element then you can just use the image block from Gutenberg:
https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-overview/November 14, 2020 at 4:31 pm #1531582Mohammad
Thank you.November 14, 2020 at 5:14 pm #1531593
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.