[Support request] How to disable the left sidebar in blogposts?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to disable the left sidebar in blogposts?

Home Forums Support How to disable the left sidebar in blogposts?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Norbert

I buyed today the premium version of the theme. It’s very nice. Cool feature… I’m allmost ready…

But I have one little problem?

http://www.thespiritofthehawk.de/2016/10/31/heute-auf-dem-teller-curry-moehren-blumenkohlpfanne-mit-roten-linsen/

As you see there the left sidebar ist shown in the blog posts and only in the blog posts… not in sites as “Impressum” (Imprint)…

Is there no way to disable this? Or I’m just a litte blind?

Norbert

OK, I have it… deactivate secondary nav in the blog post…
    But this is very stupid for me… my blog have nearly 300 posts where I have to make this manualy…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If you view one of the pages where this is happening and click “Customize” in the admin bar, then go to “Customize > Layout > Sidebars” – what setting do you have set?

It looks like you might have Content / Sidebar / Sidebar set.

Let me know 🙂

Norbert

Yes, there is standing C/S/S, but under design > layout > sidebars is only C/S not C/S/S…
    Seems as something override the global setting…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Make sure you’re actually viewing the page you’re wanting to change the sidebar in when you’re inside the Customizer.

That layout option changes depending on the page you’re viewing in the Customizer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.