[Resolved] How to disable Mobile View

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to disable Mobile View

Home Forums Support How to disable Mobile View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tamrin

Hai,,,

May i know how to disable Mobile View. When I open my website on browser in smartphone, the visual changes not like when I open on my Desktop. And I scroll down in Mobile browser, they have two options that is Mobile View and Desktop View. I just wanna make Desktop View is deffault setting for may website, so when people open my website they no need to change to Desktop Version. I using GP Premium and Elementor (No CSS) for create my website. Any body can explaine to me how to Disable Mobile View??? Thank You.

Best Regards,

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

So basically you don’t want the menu to turn into a toggle?

If so try changing the mobile navigation breakpoint to 0px in the customizer:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-navigation/#using-gp-premium

You will need to check with Elementor’s support for the content part as GP doesn’t control page builder content.

Tamrin

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your reply. No I mean when you open my website on browser in smartphone. You have to choose what you want to display at that browser.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-HsrOA5iaxwVS0BBr2esbwdWGJeLXf5R?usp=sharing

You can see the screenshoot. under the page they have two options. So I just wanna make default for desktop view even you open on mobile browser.

Regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

looks like you have the WP Touch plugin installed. Disable that.

Tamrin

Hi David,

I just check this support topic. And thanks Davis its work. I forget that plugin installed on the list, i just deactive that plug in and it solved. Thank David and Leo for helping me.

Regards,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could be of help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.