[Support request] How to create design like in right bottom corner in generatepress theme

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to create design like in right bottom corner in generatepress theme

Home Forums Support How to create design like in right bottom corner in generatepress theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yogesh

Hi team.
    Firstly, I want to say thank you for creating this amazing theme. I have a question. I hope you don’t mind it. How do you create that design which is appearing right bottom corner in header section. I want to add same design to my header site. Can you please provide CSS code for this design. I am ready to try different design too. I just want to add design like this on my site. I am awaiting for your reply. Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Yogesh,

Can you provide any mockup image of how you want things to be laid out for your site’s header?

So we have a clear idea or reference to know how to approach the request.

Yogesh

Hello Elvin, thank you for your reply. I have not imagined any designed as present. Presently, I just want to create same design as yours. I just want to change colors and instead of blue, red & black, I prefer #2b7a78,#def2f1, #17252a
    I am a novice in coding. I hope this is enough information you are looking for. Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you mean this:

2021-11-10_15-04-31

Yogesh

Hello David, Thank you for your reply.
    Yes, I am talking about this same design.
    Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Yogesh,

That’s added to GenerateBlocks’ shapes –

But the positioning is defined through a custom CSS which is this one:

.gb-container.shape-container>.gb-shapes .gb-shape-1 {
        left: auto;
        bottom: -75px;
    }

Which applies the bottom: -75px; to the container block w/ shape-container class added to it. the -75px bottom shows the “shape overlay” effect on the bottom right corner.

Yogesh

Hello, Elvin. Thank you for your reply.
    My head is just revolving like earth. Can I get a step by step process please.
    Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That image is an SVG Image that was designed specifically for the GP site.
    Its not something that can be copied or edited in WordPress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.