[Support request] How to change the colour and the text of Explore button in Catalyst site

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to change the colour and the text of Explore button in Catalyst site

Home Forums Support How to change the colour and the text of Explore button in Catalyst site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yulia

Hi, so basically, this is the question. How to change the colour and the text of Explore button in Catalyst site in the header of the home page? Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Go to Additional CSS field in the customizer and edit the color property of this block of CSS:

.button.ghost,
    .button.ghost:visited,
    .button.ghost:focus {
    	color: #ffffff;
    	background: transparent;
    	border: 3px solid #ffffff;
    	padding: 10px 25px;
    	border-radius: 0px;
    	margin-top: 5px;
    	transition: all 0.2s ease 0s;
    }
    Yulia

Thank you! If I decide to remove the button, what will I need to do? And how to change word Explore to something else? Also, I’d like to change it’s style to be the same as left icon button that is on this page below. How to do it?

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let’s handle one issue at a time.

The home page hero section can be edited under Appearance > Elements:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/F2Hfv5afHu

That being said, I would actually recommend removing that header element, then just rebuild the section as the first section in your home page content using GenerateBlocks as the other sections on the home page.

Let me know if this makes sense.

This site is a bit out of date and I’ll be rebuilding it so it’s more intuitive but let me know if you need more info in the mean time 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.