[Resolved] How to change size of logo on mobile sticky menu?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to change size of logo on mobile sticky menu?

Home Forums Support How to change size of logo on mobile sticky menu?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    milan

Hello, I would like to change size of logo on mobile sticky menu (only logo, no font, no hamburger, no icons…). I have SVG logo in size 658x160px, it is used in header. In sticky menu it is very small and if i put this logo from header to sticky menu and set the optimal size of logo, the mobile menu is colapsed… check the screenshot: https://ibb.co/jJCYcYZ.

I tried to change this size in Primary Navigation – Menu Item Height, but this option is applied also for icons and fonts in this menu, and I do not want to use this option for this, only logo. And how to place hamburger icon to left and search icon to right, logo in center? Thanks for help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know πŸ™‚

milan

severni-vietnam.cz
    north-vietnam.com

Now there is no logo in mobile sticky menu

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you use a logo so I can actually see the issue and provide a solution?

milan

I tried to solve this problem again. And the final solution is, that i can not to set the size of height of main navigation for mobile and main navigation for desktop. I would like to keep the main navigation height on desktop for 60px and for mobile to 80px.
    If i change the Menu Item Height for dekstop on Sticky menu customizer to 60px, it is not possible to change this settings on mobile sticky menu. The same settings is applied for mobile and desktop…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m still not seeing a logo on the mobile screen.

Can you make it show please?

Thanks!

milan

Now you can check it, I placed my logo to mobily sticky menu.
    It is ok on mobile, but only for desktop I would like to change height of the navigation menu to 60px (now is 80px). 80px height for mobile is ok, but not for main navigation on desktop.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Milan,

I’m confused, I just checked your sites linked in the private info field, but both of them are NOT GP site.

Could you make sure?

milan

GP sites are both of them, I have GP Premium πŸ™‚

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’ve checked the 2 sites and one of them doesn’t use a logo for its mobile header.

But for the one that uses a logo image:

Try adding this CSS:

#mobile-header .site-logo.mobile-header-logo {
        width: 200px;
        height: auto;
    }

adjust 200px to your preferred size.

The north vietnam size doesn’t use a logo. To adjust the “North Vietnam” text, you’ll have to change the Site title font size on Appearance > customize > Typography > Header.

milan

Thanks Elvin, it is also possible solution, but…. There ares still some conflicts, if I put e.g.240px or 200px, I see this logo on mobile phone without any change of the size. I do not know if you understand what I want to do. I want to place svg logo from header to mobile sticky header for automatical (optimal size).
    If I change height of items in sticky menu another item is gone or height of items in sticky menu is bad. I play with this already about 2 days πŸ™‚

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I believe this is what you’re trying to do?
    https://share.getcloudapp.com/Z4uo2ZJw

Try this CSS:

nav#mobile-header .site-logo.mobile-header-logo,
    nav#mobile-header .site-logo.mobile-header-logo  img {
        width: 340px;
        height: auto;
    }

nav#mobile-header {
        height: fit-content !important;
    }

Note: You have a CSS that prevents the mobile header from changing. It’s in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

milan

Yes, it is done, it helped me. It could be a good idea to adapt fit-content css function to next update of GP.

NOTE: I know about CSS in my Additional CSS styles, but I did not found what is blocking the fit-content.
    Thank you very much Elvin.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. Glad to be of any help. πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.