[Resolved] How to Change Primary navigation color?

Home Forums Support How to Change Primary navigation color?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    laidbackluke

Hello,

When I add the primary navigation menu, the navigation appears in a rectangular box that is different color than my heading background color.

How Can I change the primary navigation color so that it matches my header background color?

Thanks,
    Luke

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried the options under Customizer > Colors > Primary Navigation?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Augustine

Hi, to change primary navigation colors you just need to Visit customizer from your dashboard, from the list of options select Colors and Primary navigation. Right there you can tweak or change the colors as you want it to appear. If you are not sure where this is located, you might want to check this image Primary Navigation Color WordPress

Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing with perfection

laidbackluke

Yes, I was hoping it would be that simple but it’s not. The navigation menu appears green.

I can’t find a way to change the green color anywhere. I played around with background, background current, etc.. on the color>primary navigation.

Its something really simple, but I can’t find it anywhere on Generate press.

laidbackluke

Actually….My mistake. I had custom code in additional css section! so it was over writing what was in the customizer…doh.

Thanks for quick response πŸ™‚ but this issue is resolved.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.