[Support request] How to change from the free theme to premium and see the changes happening

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to change from the free theme to premium and see the changes happening

Home Forums Support How to change from the free theme to premium and see the changes happening

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Ying.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Claudio

Hi,

I had created with WordPress a blog with the generatepress theme. Now I’ve migrated to Generatepress Premium. How should I proceed to perform interventions on the same blog (now Premium)? The impression I have is that the changes I make when customizing the blog now do not appear in the new version of the blog. Is it necessary to start all over again from scratch for the Premium utilities to appear? How to do this (to begin from the scratch)?. Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Claudio,

You should not need to start over, the customizations you did in the free theme will be kept.

Have you installed and activated GP Premium plugin?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/

If so, do the premium modules are activated?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

Let me know if you have any other question ๐Ÿ™‚

Claudio

Hi Ying

Thanks for your support

Yes , I activated the plugin and the modules.

But maybe it could be a mistake in my judgement as I received the Premium version yesterday with no time enough to practice.

I will try again and let you know

Regards

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you haven’t made any customizations in the premium modules, the site should stay the same way as before.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you run into any difficulties, we’re here to help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.