[Resolved] How to change a grid so that the float on mobile is reversed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to change a grid so that the float on mobile is reversed

Home Forums Support How to change a grid so that the float on mobile is reversed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian

Working with GP and the DEV preinstalled template.

I’m looking for a way to change the way containers float when one switches from the desktop view to mobile. Currently the right container on desktop is displayed as the first container on mobile, the left container is displayed as second on mobile.

how can i switch this around, so the left container is displayed above the the right on mobile?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the site is built with the GenerateBlocks plugin, and you change the display Order if Grid containers in a Grid Block.

https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/#layout-–-grid-item

When in Tablet or Mobile view, select a Grid Container and you will see the Order field.
    Dev has these already set, to 2 and 1 on the mobile view. Remove those order values so it respects the same order as the desktop.

Sebastian

Thank you, that worked. I was expecting this info under the Grid Documentation

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah we’re in the process of updating the docs, and we’ll try to make that a little clearer.

Glad to be of help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.