[Support request] How to center archive post date and remove unnecessary button?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to center archive post date and remove unnecessary button?

Home Forums Support How to center archive post date and remove unnecessary button?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronan

My website is not live yet but I’m using the Marketer theme from Site Library. As per the attached image, I want to center the post date in my blog archive page meta and also remove that unnecessary button under “Read More”. I have attached an image for more clarity in what I’m talking about.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use this CSS to center align the meta on blog / archive pages:

body:not(.single) .entry-meta {
        text-align: center;
    }

Remove the Read More text from the Customizer > Layout > Blog to disable it.

Ronan

Hi,

Thanks for your help. The second issue is fixed. But the post date is still not centered after using the suggested code. Just to make sure it’s clear what I want to do, please see this next pic with arrows showing he current post date position vs where I want to move it to.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LvyWHxy.jpg[/img]

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Where did you add the CSS?
    Is in Customizer > Additional CSS ? If it is can you try adding it to the very top of the CSS code in there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.