[Support request] How to build a home page with different rows as on the image

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to build a home page with different rows as on the image

Home Forums Support How to build a home page with different rows as on the image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Deepa Chokkakula

Dear team,
    Kindly assist me so that I can create multiple full-width rows. Each row will be displayed vertically one after one with my choice.
    For an example – I have 5 rows with names row-1,row-2.row-3,row-4, and row-5. I want to display row-5 on top then row-2. After row-2 I want to display row-4. After row-4 I want to display row-1 and at last want to display row-3. So the sequence will be row-5,row-2,row-4,row-1,row-3.
    Please note I do not want to use any page builder. I want to make it using only generate press.
    for an example i added a screenshot
    thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first set the pages Content Container to Full Width:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/content-container/

Then create each of your Rows using the GenerateBlocks Plugins – Container Block

https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/

Deepa Chokkakula

Do I need to buy generate block pro for this

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The Free version will suffice. The Pro version will add other features that help with workflow such as Local Templates, Global Styles, SVG Icon and Shapes library and some other features for creating responsive backgrounds ( Advanced Backgrounds ) etc.

Deepa Chokkakula

Could refer somebody

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Maybe i wasn’t clear – you can build those kinds of layouts with the Free version.

We don’t currently have any offers on regarding the sale of the Pro version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.