[Support request] How to align blog posts

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to align blog posts

Home Forums Support How to align blog posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sima

My blog post display in the center of the page. It seems like the blog page is formatted like sidebar/content/sidebar. How can I make my post appeared on the left side of the page?

thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your site so i can take a look?

Sima

sent you the info. thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Can you also provide screenshots of how your blog post display looks like?

Here’s how it looks like in my end – https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8u4pLZP

The blog posts page seems to appear on the left already. Formatted in “Content/Sidebar”.

Sima

What you see is exactly what I see. there is too much padding on the left side of the page. I would like the post display on the far left side of the page.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

What you see is exactly what I see. there is too much padding on the left side of the page. I would like the post display on the far left side of the page.

Thanks.

The space on the left side(and right side) appears when your viewport width goes beyond your “Container Width” value set on Appearance > Customize > Layout > Container”.

margin-left: auto;(and margin-right:auto;) also plays a factor in this as it tries to “center” the content so it looks visually balanced.

To address this, you can try going to Appearance > Customize > Layout > Container and assign a higher “Container Width” value so your content occupies more spaces, making the space on the left appear less.

Alternatively, if you don’t want to change the max-width and just move the content to the left, you can try removing the margin-left:auto; by adding this CSS:

div#page {
        margin-left: unset;
    }

But this isn’t really recommended as it will make the page look visually unbalanced.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.