[Support request] How to add these features?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to add these features?

Home Forums Support How to add these features?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yogesh

Hello GP teams. I hope you are doing well. Well First, thank you for delivering what you promised(Merging GB and WP Show Post).

I have two simple queries. please try to solve these.

1) Comment box:- It looked wired. There are four columns in comments i.e. text area, name, email, and website. But the text area is far bigger than the rest of these columns. I want to equalize them. So, I want to increase the length of all other columns i.e. name, email and website equal to the text area column. Please provide the CSS code.

2) Every time I log in to your site, it needed a two-step verification code to complete the signup. A login confirmation code, I am receiving in my registered email ID. This can prevent spam. I like it. Which plugin you are using for this? Can you tell please?

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to the post where i can see the comment form issue?

Ill check what plugin we use for 2FA and let you know.

Yogesh

Hello, thank you for your reply. The comment box looks fine on mobile. But it does not look fine on the desktop. Kindly check on the desktop. Thank you.
    Link is https://wpminify.com/trading/learn-how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-safely/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok.
    Try this CSS:

.comment-form #author, .comment-form #email, .comment-form #url {
        width: 100%;
    }
    Yogesh

Hello,

Thank you. It worked. If you are free, Could you now please let me know which 2FA plugin you are using please?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is the 2FA plugin we use:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/two-factor/

Rafael

Hi…..

I’m using this 2FA plugin too…

Any help about this:

Do I have to activate the plugin mannually to each user??……..Do you know if it is possible to set it to activate automatically to each new user??

Apreciate your help…….!!

Rafael

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You will need to check with the plugin’s support team for plugin-specific questions.

Thanks for your understanding 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.