[Support request] How to add links on inside the copyright footer bar?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to add links on inside the copyright footer bar?

Home Forums Support How to add links on inside the copyright footer bar?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bluebit

For my website’s copyright footer bar I’d like to add a link to the right side, so align right side two links, the privacy policy and the term of service links, here is a website that shows the links on the right side in the copyright bar:https://www.woorank.com/

Currently my website’s footbar has the copyright text aligned to the middle, which i want, but I’d like to divide the footer into three sections, left side has links, middle shows the copyright text, and the right side has links. How can I do this without using the footer widget area, I’m trying to make the design as clean as possible, so just basically just use the copyright footer bar. Or would it be better to eliminate the copyright footer bar and do everything inside copyright footer widgets? Not sure if I’d get the look I want.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If you aren’t using the footer widgets then that might be the way to go.

We should be able to tweak it so it would look the same as it’s added using the copyright.

Let me know 🙂

bluebit

ok check my website again, how do i disable now the bottom footer bar?

bluebit

and I noticed for some reason the bottom footer text is a super white its whiter than the new footer text I created, how can I make the top footer text super white as well, it already is FFF.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can remove the default copyright bar with this CSS:

.copyright-bar {
        display: none;
    }

I’m not seeing the color issue. They are both #ffffff from looking at the code.

bluebit

the code you gave appears to only remove the text and not the entire bar

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try to remove this massive bottom margin from site origin?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/fmrQGmqC9GQ

Any reason you aren’t using footer widgets for this? Should be pretty easy.

incitemediagroup

© 2022 WP Critical Care By Incite Media Group

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi incitemediagroup,

Can you open a new topic and let us know what are you trying to achieve exactly?

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.