[Resolved] How to add left and right border images to content area

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to add left and right border images to content area

Home Forums Support How to add left and right border images to content area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Blake

I am looking to add two different images that will act as borders for the left and right side of the content area. To begin this process I have added in div’s using the generate_before_content hook. What CSS would I use to enable the images to act as borders for the left and right edges of the content area?

Roberto Enrique

why don’t you use something like:

.site-content {
        border-right: 1px solid black;
        border-left: 1px solid black;
    }
    Blake

I was able to find the correct styling to place the images in the correct locations. What is slowing me down in general is knowing the correct CSS selectors. Some frameworks use bootstrap, I believe yours uses another CSS framework. Tom/Leo, can you recommend some tutorials/reference material that covers the styling of your CSS framework? That would help speed up my development and reduce the amount of CSS questions.

Roberto Enrique

The CSS framework is this: https://unsemantic.com/ but it is essentially used for the responsive grid.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks Roberto πŸ™‚

Other than that using developer tool in your browser should help to find everything else.

Definitely let us know if you have trouble finding the correct element though that’s what we are here for. I’d say 50% questions on the forum are CSS related πŸ™‚

Blake

Thank you for all your responses and continued support.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.