[Support request] How to add extra attributes to logo img tag

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to add extra attributes to logo img tag

Home Forums Support How to add extra attributes to logo img tag

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Made another edit to the code here to disable the lazy load on it as well

Azman

No success! The logo is still missing. I think it’s not the lazyload, the logo got replaced by a picture named pixel.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That looks like a placeholder image that gumlet is adding. It’s also still adding data-gmsrc even though the disable attributes are there.

Perhaps something else needs to be added?

Azman

Hi Tom,

No, they only asked me to add data-gumlet=”false” attribute in the logo image tag to avoid the logo being served by their CDN.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The pixel image is being added by the CDN , i believe it is the placeholder their lazyloader creates.

I can see in the markup that data-gumlet="false" and the data-gmlazy="false" attributes are present so the CDN should be ignoring them. Can you check with the CDN provider?

Azman

I asked them, they are saying that “it seems there is some bug in their system”, so they are resolving it from their end.

So, thanks alot for all the assistance. But please keep this thread open for a while till they revert back to me, please.

Thanks again.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know what they say 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.