[Support request] How to add content on Portfolio Archive Page that doesn’t repeat

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to add content on Portfolio Archive Page that doesn’t repeat

Home Forums Support How to add content on Portfolio Archive Page that doesn’t repeat

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any page caching on the site ? either a plugin or on the server ?
    As i see the overlapping issue on all devices.
    If you log out on your desktop do you also see the issue there?

Lina

I can also get the content to display properly on desktop if I use before_main_content, and change the priority to 1. On mobile, it still doesn’t change.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

What i mean is, that URL you provided, it looks the same on any device i view the page on.

Lina

Ahhhhh! Okay! Yes. My host is SiteGround, and it looks like part of their SiteGround Optimizer is “Dynamic Caching.” I turned it off and now I can see everything displaying perfectly across the board.

Thank you for your help, David.

If the caching is supposed to help speed up my website, then how can I use it without having this sort of problem?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If the caching is supposed to help speed up my website, then how can I use it without having this sort of problem?

Two options:
    a. Clear those caches after making changes to the site.
    b. Disable them whilst making site wide edits. And re-enable them when done.

Generally when writing a new post/page or editing an existing one then you should be fine to do nothing or just option a.
    However if your making site edits eg. using Hook / Block Elements or adding PHP Snippets that change stuff programmatically then i would always do option b.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.