[Support request] How to add code to disable new post notification email when using Jetpack

Home Forums Support [Support request] How to add code to disable new post notification email when using Jetpack

Home Forums Support How to add code to disable new post notification email when using Jetpack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    coco

I really wish Jetpack didn’t automatically send an email to my subscribers every time I publish a post… And they really seem to withhold how to disable that “feature” while using what I do want from Jetpack.

After much searching, I’ve finally found an answer, yet I’m not entirely sure how to add the recommended line. I don’t think winging it is in order here, so I’m asking for help in safely placing this line of modification on my site.

Here is the article: How to disable email notification for new post to subscribers (Jetpack)

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looking at the article, the default value should be false and the filter let you set it to true?

Might be best to check in with JetPack.

You would use one of these methods here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-php/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.