[Resolved] how to add code compiler

Home Forums Support [Resolved] how to add code compiler

Home Forums Support how to add code compiler

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deepak

Hello,

This question may not be directly related to generatepress but if you can please guide me.
    There are many websites who provide a platform to execute codes such as python and shell scripts (I have added those links in private section)

I am unable to find the right keyword (may be online compiler for wordpress?) to look out for to add similar platform in my website as I also write code on different languages. I don’t want to use third party platform such as jsfiddle to provide a compiler and looking for a solution which is something under my own domain.

Do you guys know how this can be achieved? Any plugin? any documentation related to this topic?

Regards

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

online code compilers require a server engine to handle that kind of task, so its not something i think you’ll find as a WordPress specific application or plugin. Maybe look at a 3rd party service that provides a Widget for site integration eg. Sphere Engine off this:

https://docs.sphere-engine.com/compilers/widget/quickstart

Deepak

Hello David,

Thanks a lot for your response

Somehow I didn’t got a mail for your response, may be I forgot to check the “Notify” option. I wish I had seen this earlier as it would have saved alot of effort.

But after spending some time on google I found the same thing what you mentioned ๐Ÿ™‚
    There is one more provider judge0 for anyone else who is interested.

I already contacted sphere engine and have got a quotation.

Thanks again for your never ending support as always ๐Ÿ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that – and you’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.