[Resolved] How to add amazon affiliate disclosure on generatepress

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to add amazon affiliate disclosure on generatepress

Home Forums Support How to add amazon affiliate disclosure on generatepress

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chidinma

Hi,
    Please, do I need another plugin to add amazon affiliate disclosure on my post or is there a way to add it? I am using generatepress premium version

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use a Hook Elememt to add whatever content you like to all of your posts:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

Chidinma

Wow! Thanks, David. It worked. I love generatepress. The problem I have now is that I want the text to have a different colour. Please, how do I achieve that? I know little about coding.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you share a link so i can see the disclaimer?

You can edit your original topic and use the Site URL Field to share a link privately.

Chidinma

Thanks, David. I have added my website. I am still working on the staging site. I used ad inserter before to publish my post, but it started showing java error when I updated to their recent version on my staging site. So I deleted it. I will launch my work using this fantastic generatepress hook.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can give your text a class and style it with CSS:

<div class="disclaimer">My disclaimer here</div>

.disclaimer {
        color: red;
    }

Or you can try out GPP 1.11.0 and use Block Elements to build the disclaimer in the block editor: https://generatepress.com/gp-premium-1-11-0-block-elements/

Chidinma

Thanks, Tom, It worked. Thanks for this amazing theme. I used the CSS, not the block. I will choose everything about generatepress all over again.
    I just bought my premium version of wp showpost. I love that plugin.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.