[Support request] how to add a container above the blog

Home Forums Support [Support request] how to add a container above the blog

Home Forums Support how to add a container above the blog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Avani

I want to add a container no sidebar in new section above the blog with sidebar on the home page. The new container is between the header and the blog section.
    Im using elementor builder and installed the demo from GP.

thanks

GeneratePress 2.1.4
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

What kind of container? Have you checked out our Page Hero within the Elements module?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Let me know 🙂

Avani

thanks, related questions:

1. if I turn on the page sections can I still use Elementor, the sections don’t seem to appear however when I’ve tried this. I do a page preview and I can’t see the added sections.

2. If I’ve already got a hero header, Do I add another header if I want this to sit directly underneath, for example if I want a subscription section under the hero or a full width section flush with the hero section?

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s no way to use the Sections inside GeneratePress along with Elementor or your blog. They need to be used on static pages by themselves.

So you want another hero underneath your current hero? Any examples I can see?

Avani

OK, thanks.

How can I create a subscribe section underneath the hero. See Nouveau demo from site library of GP. ??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you going to be using Elementor or GP Sections? If the latter then you could add the subscribe form to the Section using the shortcode that plugin would provide.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.