[Resolved] How to add a contact form to Generate Press (aspire site library)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How to add a contact form to Generate Press (aspire site library)

Home Forums Support How to add a contact form to Generate Press (aspire site library)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Arik

Hi everyone,

I am trying to add a contact form to my contact page but it appears that the contact form elementor proposes is only available for the Pro version. Can someone help me with that?

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You would just need to find a free plugin and add it to the page.

There are many options out there like HappyForms, Contact Forms 7, NinjaForms etc.

Arik

Thank you Leo for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Philipp

Is there any form you recommend in terms of performance?

You seem to be using ninja forms.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ninja Form is pretty popular.

There is also Contact Form 7 and Happy Forms that might be worth considering ๐Ÿ™‚

Matthias

About performance: some test mentioned that contact form 7 loads on all pages – not only the one with the form on it. But you can find a workaround for that.

Actually i just asked myself the same about a week ago- and decided for gutenberg forms. Still quite new – but as the name says – it works like other gutenberg blocks. So real simple but still possible to create quite complex forms. Something i couldnt find with all other plugins – to me they seem overkill for a rather “simple” task.
    It flies under the radar a little it seems – but as its open source and activly developed i can only recommend.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.