[Support request] How Do I Go About Using BLOGG Template On An Existing Site?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How Do I Go About Using BLOGG Template On An Existing Site?

Home Forums Support How Do I Go About Using BLOGG Template On An Existing Site?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DANIEL

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased GP-Premium yesterday and Im still getting my head around it, the tutorial are waaaay to fast for me and although I am loving the idea of using this theme for a very long time Im still confused about what Im doing.

I am going to install GP on three live sites, with the help of a developer and I would like to know how to import on of the templates on to my site once I change out my existing Focus Blog theme for GP Premium.

Any advice would be warmly welcomed..

Dan

GP Premium 1.6.2
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Dan,

The sites in the Site Library are designed to work on brand new WordPress installs.

While they should work on existing sites, you may run into some snags that need to be worked out once you’re done importing.

First, take a full backup of your site using a plugin like Duplicator.

Then go into the Site Library, open the Blogg site, and go through the steps one by one.

That should be all you need to do.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Clevelus

Hi!
    Site Library is not working. ๐Ÿ™
    I just bought a GP-Premium, and tried to apply the style on the new site. But the style is partially applied, and the result is clearly different from the expected result. What am I doing wrong?
    Wait
    Result

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can open a new topic for your question?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.