[Support request] How do I get my featured image to show up on my landing page?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How do I get my featured image to show up on my landing page?

Home Forums Support How do I get my featured image to show up on my landing page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stefanie

Hi,
    I just created a landing page n Aweber which I have then used a plugin to hook it up with my website. The problem is that even though I have uploaded a featured image where I am supposed to in the wordpress pages back office, it is not showing up on my live website.
    My site support say this is a problem that you should be able to help me with.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

stefanie

Hi leo,
    yes, of course I will send over the site in question. However, you can only see the problem when you add the URL to social media. When I do a post on Facebook for instance, I want the featured image to come up. This featured image isn’t on the actual page when you click it so you can literally only see if before you click in. As my 2 landing pages are of digital book products I want the image of the digital book to come up. I hope you know what I mean. I will send you over the URL to one of my landing pages but you won’t see the featured image on there, That only shows up in my wordpress editing page. I want to show you screenshots but don’t know how to upload them. There’s no option and I don’t know how to get the image URL for them.

stefanie

Hi Leo,
    Please don’t worry about my previous question as I am sorting it with my landing page people. I don’t think it’s relevant to my theme anyway.
    Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry so is the featured image issue resolved?

If not can you link me to the site that’s using GP?

The site link you’ve provided previously isn’t using GeneratePress as the theme.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.