[Resolved] How Do I Change Linked H1 Post Titles On Homepage To H1 Color?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How Do I Change Linked H1 Post Titles On Homepage To H1 Color?

Home Forums Support How Do I Change Linked H1 Post Titles On Homepage To H1 Color?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

H1 color is white, links are blue … linked h1 post titles on homepage (latest posts) are blue and I want them to be white. It’s like link colors are taking priority over the H1 colors. Is there a way with some css code to make the homepage post titles white even though they are linked but still have my in-content links blue? Thanks πŸ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

post archives title colors can be changed in Customizer > Colors > Content –> Archive Content Title

Patrick

Hi David … thanks for responding. Yes, I have set the Archive Content Title to white, but the post titles on my homepage (latest posts) are still coming up link color blue. It’s like the link color is taking priority over my set title color of white.

Have a look …Link

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you disable autoptimize so i can see what the issue is

Patrick

Autoptimize has been disabled πŸ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you make sure those changes are Published in the Customizer and NOT Saved as Draft ?

Patrick

They were published … but I changed them to black and just changed them back to white and it seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks for your help πŸ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.