[Resolved] How do I center align my content?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How do I center align my content?

Home Forums Support How do I center align my content?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Louise Landin

Hi there,
    All my content is now aligned to the left, which looks especially ugly on pages where I use sliders.
    – How do I center align my content like in your demo?

I’ve tried to change this in appearances – layout, without luck.

I use default settings for GP Premium and I have not changed any CSS.

I’m sure there’s an obvious solution to this, but I’ve read your documentation and searched the forums for an answer.

I feel a bit stupid, hope you can help me! πŸ™‚
    (My site is in maintenance mode, so I’m sorry I can’t provide you with a link).

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Louise,

Not a stupid question at all as there are no options for that in the customizer.

Which part of demo page are you referring to with the center align content? (http://demo.generatepress.com/)

Are you wanting everything on the page to be center aligned?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Louise Landin

Hi Leo,
    Thanks for your quick reply! πŸ™‚

I went and had another look at all settings and increased the padding on the left, looks much better now.

I guess I just have to figure out a way to make sliders (Meta Slider plugin) center on the page instead of ending up on the left side, but I will try out the Meta Slider Pro version to see if this can be accomplished.

Thank you again for your support, I love the GP Premium theme and will use it for all future websites!

Best regards,
    Louise

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Usually things like that can be done with some quick CSS πŸ™‚

You’re welcome and glad you are enjoying GP!

Louise Landin

Haha, I will learn more CSS one day, but for now, I go with the more expensive solution: Meta Slider Pro, where I found a way in Advanced options to center my slides. Happy!

– It’s expensive to be illiterate in CSS, I will improve my skills soon πŸ˜‰

Thank you Leo, have a great weekend! πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.