[Resolved] How do I add padding to my header element?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How do I add padding to my header element?

Home Forums Support How do I add padding to my header element?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Carsten

Hi there, I have created a header element for using the Merge with Content feature, but now there is no padding between header and content, if you look at my page.

I have tried to set the ‘Offset Site Header Height’, which should prevent overlapping, but this does not make any difference. Neither does the element Page Hero Padding settings.

The settings for adding padding in Elementor which I use for the frontpage, does not apply, so how do I add padding to my header element, if not the ‘Offset Site Header Height’ or the Page Hero Padding settings?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

for either the offset or the padding to work you need to add something to the Page Hero content. You can use a HTML comment if you just want padding to be added – try this:

<!-- Merged Header -->

Carsten

When I add <!-- Merged Header --> the padding is added, but the header is not merged anymore?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Was the issue that the Content from your page was too close to the navigation/header ?

If so ignore the above and just incorporate more top padding in your Elementor section.

Carsten

Yes it was, but at first the Elementor padding did not apply, but apparently it does now

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Carsten

I use ‘Navigation as Header’, but apparently the top and bottom padding settings in the ‘Menu Item Height’ slider in the Customizer has no effect, neither has ‘Header Padding’ settings, if ‘Navigation as Header’ is deactivated.

I think I have asked this question before, but how do I then achieve more header height?

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The Menu Item Height slider should work. Right now it’s set to 44px – can you try something higher?

Carsten

That is odd, because it has been set to 80px. The Sub Menu Item Hight is not right either, it’s like the changes are not applying.

View post on imgur.com

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adjusting the Mobile size for the Menu Item Height.

Carsten

Resolved

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.