[Support request] How control the position of menu

Home Forums Support [Support request] How control the position of menu

Home Forums Support How control the position of menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed

Hi,
    I want the logo only on the right and the menu is beside the logo but in the left position, This case is only work on slide down only
    so, how can I do it?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

to clarify: Do you want it to appear like this? https://share.getcloudapp.com/bLu0DO88

If so, add this CSS:

.main-navigation .menu-bar-items {
    	flex-direction: row-reverse;
    }
    nav#site-navigation div#primary-menu {
    	order: 1;
    	margin-right: auto;
    }

nav#site-navigation {
        flex-grow: 1;
    }
    Mohamed

Thanks, I want the two words besides in the left;

The important question, Why this requirements to any webmaster that using the GB theme don’t find this in the ready options in the customizer or order by drag and drop option instead of using custom code for every thing ?!

Mohamed

I want both on the left side

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

The important question, Why this requirements to any webmaster that using the GB theme don’t find this in the ready options in the customizer or order by drag and drop option instead of using custom code for every thing ?!

Drag and drop functionality is normally a page builder plugin specialty. And while having page builder plugin is helpful and all, it has a drawback which is, it can slow down a site with its bloat.

That said, some users don’t want the bloat. Plus, they find Gutenberg Editor plus a few PHP snippets enough as it is fast/lightweight.

Also, WordPress doesn’t add it by default, and we follow WordPress’ standards so it is decided to leave the decision to add page builders or any functionality to the users.

I want both on the left side

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by this.

Can you specify which ones are supposed to be placed on the left side? You can provide images to explain what you mean. Thank you.:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.