[Resolved] How can I tell if I’m even using any GP Premium features on my website?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] How can I tell if I’m even using any GP Premium features on my website?

Home Forums Support How can I tell if I’m even using any GP Premium features on my website?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christine

Okay, I know this is a really stupid question, I’m not a techie and I apologize in advance: how can I tell if I am even using any of the GP Premium features which I have paid extra for? I have a very simple, largely static WordPress site with both GP and GP Premium installed: http://www.remedylongmont.com. I do not have a lot of hours to give to learning the intricacies of either WordPress or GP themes. I feel like I am overpaying both WordPress and GP for what little I am getting out of them. My thought at the moment is that I am going to downgrade both accounts unless someone can show me that they are being of use. Please help. Thanks!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Christine,

You can go to appearance > GeneratePress, disable all the modules and check your site, if your site doesn’t change, it means you are not using any of GP’s premium modules.

In that case, you would not need to use GP premium plugin.

Christine

Ying, thank you so much for your rapid reply! I’m pretty sure I am using some of the Premium modules, but not all of them. I will try the experiment you mentioned at a later time, maybe just deactivate one at a time and see what changes. Thanks again.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

maybe just deactivate one at a time and see what changes

Yes, that’s the way to go 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.