[Support request] How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

Home Forums Support How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey

Hi

How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

Anyway to set up this EMAIL icon to be a pop-up contact form when clicking on it, or lead to a contact page?

thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

A plugin is required for something like this.

Do you have an example to show? I can try to tell the plugin its using.

Let me know 🙂

Kelsey

HOW CAN I ATTACH AN ATTACHMENT? We used ‘Digital Agency Home Page’ and you can see a small email icon at the bottom right. How can i set up this EMAIL icon to be a pop-up contact form when clicking on it, or lead to a contact page?

thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Kelsey,

Modal popups require custom javascript/jquery code for the effect to be achieve. I’m afraid this feat requires custom development that outside of our scope.

However, as Leo mentioned, popups can be achieved using a third party plugin. We’re asking if maybe you have an example you want to replicated so we could take a look and perhaps recommend you the best piece of code or plugin to use.

or lead to a contact page?

If its just a simple link to a page, you can simply wrap the icon element with an anchor tag.

Example:
    <a href="https://www.yoursite.com/contact"> [your email icon element here] </a>

I’ve checked your site and I believe you’re already doing that with your navigation menu.

If you want to make a jumplink to your form on the same page you can use the form’s ID attribute as the href.

Example:
    <a href="#form-123"> [your email icon here] </a>

Kelsey

Thanks for your reply. I would like people to stay on the same page and i use WPForm. How can i use [wpforms id=”1551″] in the code? Also is it possible to use Anchor such as #about ?

thanks again

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

How can i use [wpforms id=”1551″] in the code?

Can you explain a bit more? do you mean, use a shortcode on a PHP snippet code?

Also is it possible to use Anchor such as #about ?

Definitely possible. If the #section_id is on the same page, you can exclude the URL.

Example: [your email icon here]

This is a simple “jump to section” link on the same page.

If you want a link that jumps to a #section_id of a specific page, you have to add the URL.

Example: [your email icon here]

The link on the example above will jump to the #wpforms-4639 section of its contact page.

Kelsey

why can’t i attach anything here?

when i click on the email icon, i see on the left as follows:

type: default
    text:
    Link
    Popup

when i click on seting icon next to Popup, i see the following;
    Open in new window
    Add nofollow
    Custom Attributes

my contact form ID is 1551. (I use WPfrom and the short code is [wpforms id=”1551″] )
    My anchor near the contact form is ‘rates’
    I want to stay on the same page

what should i enter in the above section?

Thank you

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

why can’t i attach anything here?

Do you mean attach files on the reply? You can upload it somewhere like Google Drive(for files) and ImgBB(for images) paste the link here.

when i click on the email icon, i see on the left as follows:

type: default
    text:
    Link
    Popup

when i click on seting icon next to Popup, i see the following;
    Open in new window
    Add nofollow
    Custom Attributes

I’m not sure I follow. Are you using a plugin for this?

my contact form ID is 1551. (I use WPfrom and the short code is [wpforms id=”1551″] )
    My anchor near the contact form is ‘rates’
    I want to stay on the same page

I don’t see any forms w/ id 1551. I only see wpforms-4639

I also don’t see any “email icon” on the bottom on the site as shown here:
    https://share.getcloudapp.com/L1uQP4pq

Perhaps we’re not communicating information well enough, can you provide screenshots and/or screen capture of the site you’re working on so we could fully understand the situation? Providing the exact site page URL and login details would help speed things up too. Thanks.:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.