[Support request] How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

Home Forums Support How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Elvin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey

Hi

How can I set up this EMAIL icon at the bottom?

Anyway to set up this EMAIL icon to be a pop-up contact form when clicking on it, or lead to a contact page?

thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

A plugin is required for something like this.

Do you have an example to show? I can try to tell the plugin its using.

Let me know 🙂

Kelsey

HOW CAN I ATTACH AN ATTACHMENT? We used ‘Digital Agency Home Page’ and you can see a small email icon at the bottom right. How can i set up this EMAIL icon to be a pop-up contact form when clicking on it, or lead to a contact page?

thank you

Elvin
    Customer Support

Hi Kelsey,

Modal popups require custom javascript/jquery code for the effect to be achieve. I’m afraid this feat requires custom development that outside of our scope.

However, as Leo mentioned, popups can be achieved using a third party plugin. We’re asking if maybe you have an example you want to replicated so we could take a look and perhaps recommend you the best piece of code or plugin to use.

or lead to a contact page?

If its just a simple link to a page, you can simply wrap the icon element with an anchor tag.

Example:
    <a href="https://www.yoursite.com/contact"> [your email icon element here] </a>

I’ve checked your site and I believe you’re already doing that with your navigation menu.

If you want to make a jumplink to your form on the same page you can use the form’s ID attribute as the href.

Example:
    <a href="#form-123"> [your email icon here] </a>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.