[Resolved] How Can I Set a Default Color Scheme for all GB Buttons?

Home Forums Support How Can I Set a Default Color Scheme for all GB Buttons?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

The title says it all. I have a default color scheme for buttons set on a site. Links are buttons if they have the css class “button.” How can I default all buttons created in GB to the same scheme without having to set colors on every one of them? I tried adding the button class but it still doesn’t override all the default styling and it would be great not to have to remember to do that for every button. Is there a filter or something that I can add to set the default?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use the function Tom provides here to set the default colors to match those in the Customizer:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/add-custom-css-selector-to-the-button-selector/#post-1322768

Samuel

Thank you–I will try that. And to use that I have to go back to every page where there is a button and edit it again right?

It would be great if there were a way to override the default css classes attached to the actual button in GB and if setting the color on a button in the editor was optional. Perhaps in the pro version. Waiting for that eagerly 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There will be a way to set the defaults in the pro version 🙂

The button colors right now are one-time defaults, so you will need to go in and change them to use new defaults.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.