[Support request] How can I see styles from customizer (additional CSS) in my block editor?

Home Forums Support [Support request] How can I see styles from customizer (additional CSS) in my block editor?

Home Forums Support How can I see styles from customizer (additional CSS) in my block editor?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John

I’ve made all kinds of CSS updates through the customizer – how do I get those to show in the block editor? I don’t necessarily need all my styles to be available in a dropdown, just to see them reflected. Or do I need to create custom styles a different way?

I read this article https://richtabor.com/add-wordpress-theme-styles-to-gutenberg/ but it doesn’t seem to apply to customizer styles. Am I going about it the wrong way?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    John

Ok, I installed the simple css plugin but I don’t understand how I can see my styles in the block editor. For example. I’ve given a container a custom class which recolors the text inside it. In the editor, it’s the default text color.

Simple CSS is not a flat file (is it?) so I don’t know how to enqueue it’s styles into the editor.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Don’t think Simple CSS would work.

YOu’d need to use a child theme as Tom mentioned in the other topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.