I know this is a simple question (sorry), but I’ve researched it and couldn’t find the answer. I have a menu already linked to a page. I need to point that menu to a different page. I can get to the menu and see what it is mapped to but can’t change the page. How can I do this? I have Generatepress Pro. I now have subm-enus and I am trying to make that Help menu not clickable.
Thank you for your prompt reply. I appreciate it. I ended up creating another page, linked it to the “#”link and then moved the sub-menus to the new page. Then deleted the original page. Probably not the most elegant workaround but it worked!
In case it helps someone else, these are the steps I took:
1) Let’s say that you have a menu called Help mapped to the wrong page.
2) Create a new menu item and call it Help-2.
3) Assign the correct page to Help-2.
4) If Help has sub-menu pages, drag them to Help-2.
5) Delete the menu item called Help.
6) Rename Help-2 to Help. Done!!