[Resolved] how can i add webfont loader.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] how can i add webfont loader.

Home Forums Support how can i add webfont loader.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kimberley

Hi guys,

i am not a coder and wonder if you could help me with this thing.

i want to add webfontloader but i dont know how. this is the font i want to use, but i dont understand do i need to install soemthing first on generatepress or do i just add the code some where?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Kimberley,

That particular code tries to embed a <script> tag for Google’s web font loader.

You can add this script on your site using a Hook Element.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

You can place this code within a Hook element’s code area. You then set the “Hook” dropdown to wp_head.

On the hook element’s display rule tab, set it’s “Location” to “Entire site”. Save the element.

Upon saving, the code should already be running on the site.

You then go to Appearance > customize > Typography and click the “Add font” button. You can type in “Stockholm Type” on the field like this – https://share.getcloudapp.com/kpu6nB4j – if you wish to use it within the customizer typography options.

Kimberley

Hi elvin,

thx for your super good explanation. but is not working please video in private information.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i removed the script from your original topic

In Customizer > Typography > Font Manager – the Select box list is only for System and Google Fonts, your font won’t show in that list.

Instead just add the font-family name in the field below the select box, and make sure the Google Font toggle is disabled.

Kimberley

Super thx that worked fine 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.