[Resolved] Hover Primary Navigation Menu – Must click-on before hovering child menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hover Primary Navigation Menu – Must click-on before hovering child menu

Home Forums Support Hover Primary Navigation Menu – Must click-on before hovering child menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason

Hi

I have GP and Elementor.

Under customiser I have ‘hover’ set for Primary menu.

I’m getting what seems to be an intermittent problem when hovering over the menu system.

Sometimes (and as I expected) I can hover over the main menu as well as over child and grand-child menu items before clicking to select my menu choice.

Problem: Sometimes (more often than not), I can not hover over child and grand-child menu items, unless I have first clicked on the primary menu item first.

Is this the way it should work?

Temporary Screen cast to demonstrate issue: <edit: removed temporary link to screenshot>

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link me to the site in question?

The link you provided is a different site from the screencast.

Jason

Hi Leo,

Please confirm that only admin (you) can see this post, before I post my temporary Administrator login credentials to my site?

Also, I did provide the correct link but it is behind a membership login.

Thanks.

Jason

Hi Leo,

I have sorted the issue.

I didn’t realise that I had an Ajax Search Bar pushed up too close to the header. I wanted it to butt up to the header but not affect the primary navigation. I experimented with how far I could lower the search bar and still have full menu functionality.

Thanks for your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out!

and for future references, yes only Tom and myself can see the link you provided in the private URL field.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.