[Resolved] horizontal navigation bar in header is shaking when clicking a page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] horizontal navigation bar in header is shaking when clicking a page

Home Forums Support horizontal navigation bar in header is shaking when clicking a page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Walter Schwarz

At the same time, the navigation bar extends slightly and replaces the arrow down icon (at an item with sub-items) with an upstanding rectangular special character. After less than 1 second, everything is over and the page has been changed as desired.
    Functionally everything is ok; only the shivering and resizing of the navigation bar are annoying.
    The whole thing I could observe exactly the same with another GP installation.
    Try using border: 0px, display: inline-block and more have not done anything.

I hope you understand what happens.

Any idea to solve this issue?

Thank you for support,
    Walter

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hard to tell what the issue is without seeing the site.

Can you run through #1 here to eliminate plugin issue first? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Walter Schwarz

Hello,

I started disabling all plugins. And I also deleted a page that might have appeared to me as a possible source of the problem. That was it. Since then everything is going as it should.

Thank you,
    Walter

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.