[Resolved] Horizontal aligned submenu with vertically aligned menu under the submenu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Horizontal aligned submenu with vertically aligned menu under the submenu

Home Forums Support Horizontal aligned submenu with vertically aligned menu under the submenu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rika

Hi Support,

I would like to know if it would be possible to create a horizontally aligned submenu with a vertically aligned menu under each submenu (hope I make sense?). See this example: https://www.radbag.be

I’m looking for the same effect as when you hover over the “Cadeau” menu in the example.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try this:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/building-simple-mega-menu/

Or you can look for a Mega menu plugin to make things easier ๐Ÿ™‚

Rika

Thanks, Leo

As always great and quick support!

Now I know what it’s called:) It works perfectly, thanks.

Last question. I notice the tutorial says megamenus add a decent amount of CSS. Is it the same case with this simple CSS code?

Is there a chance it might slow down my website?

Thanks.

Rika

Thanks, Leo

As always great and quick support!

Now I know what it’s called:) It works perfectly, thanks.

Last question. I notice the tutorial says megamenus add a decent amount of CSS. Is it the same case with this simple CSS code?

Is there a chance it might slow down my website?

Thanks.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

“Simple CSS code” implies a few lines of code. In that case, it shouldn’t slow down your site.

As for what Leo linked: The CSS code included there relatively simple so it shouldn’t slow down your website.

Rika

Thanks for the feedback Elvin.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.