[Support request] Hooks are not displayed or take days to display

Home Forums Support Hooks are not displayed or take days to display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alfonso

Good afternoon.
    A couple of months ago I created in my ecommerce several hooks in certain urls to add texts and photos in specific places on the screen, specifically in the woocomerce_before_shop_loop position and in some product categories choosing the product category file. And there was no problem.
    The point is that now I am creating new hooks in other categories copying the same format as the hooks that I created two months ago and now they are giving me problems, and they are exactly the same.
    The problem is that some are seen immediately on the computer and mobile and others are not seen for several days, or are only seen on the computer and not on the mobile, or vice versa.
    To create the new hooks I followed the same process as when I created a couple of months ago, and then I had no problem and they were shown immediately. But now some are displayed and some are not, and they are all the same.
    Can you help me, please?
    Thank you very much.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to a problem ‘page’ ?
    And let me know what i should be seeing there – maybe a screenshot of the expected output.

Alfonso

Hi.
    This is a link to a correct page:

https://www.discrettoys.com/antifaces-mascaras-sexuales/

The hook is made up of the image centered under the title and the text just below.

This is a link to a page with problem:

https://www.discrettoys.com/cinturon-de-castidad/

The hook is not visible on the computer or on the mobile phone and it takes a day or two to appear.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Does your server have any page caching ? If so try disabling that or adjusting its settings.

Alfonso

I have tried clearing all caching, deactivating and configuring but I still have the same problem.
    Nothing happens, you just have to wait a day for them to appear. Since I don’t know where the problem is, I’m going to leave it like that, thanks for everything.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Might be worth speaking with your Hosting provider – maybe they can see an issue at their end.
    Hope it works out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.