[Resolved] Home Page with white space between navigation and content

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Home Page with white space between navigation and content

Home Forums Support Home Page with white space between navigation and content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi Tom,

I have disabled the header on my homepage and have created the content within elementor.

Everything seems to have worked nicely however I seem to have a gap of white space between the top of my page content and the navigation menu.

What I’m hoping for is that it blends seamlessly with the navigation bar similar to the footer where there is no gap.

I have checked to see if I’ve accidentally added margin in elementor or my settings and it doesn’t seem to be related to a margin setting.

any ideas on what might be causing this and what simple fix I am clearly not thinking through?

Thank you.

James

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi James,

Try this CSS:

.entry-content
        margin: 0;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

James

Hi Leo thanks for the reply a couple of follow up questions:

1) Will this css apply to all pages … I’m assuming it’s applied to all pages and not just the home page
    2) Can you let me know what this white space is? what is the element itself and why is it there just trying to understand the why

Thanks for the link to Tom’s CSS plugin … familar with CSS just couldn’t get clarity on the element to write it for which you provided thank you.

Thanks as always.

James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

GeneratePress should get rid of that space for you as long as you use the Disable Elements metabox to disable the Content Title. Can you make sure that option is checked?

James

Worked like a charm Tom thank you both for the quick responses.

James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.