[Resolved] Home Page minor issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Home Page minor issues

Home Forums Support Home Page minor issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Juned

Hi Team,

At the home page of my staging site, I need your support to fix following issues:

1. There is white blank space at below header and above 1st block.

2. Above Trolley image, there’s extra space, below SHOP NOW button. I am not able to align that properly.

3. The Category image caption is showing even after deletion. How to hide/remove that? (Home 11, Home 13)

Thanks in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. You have an empty paragraph block at the top of the page content. Remove this in the page editor.

2. The space between the Shop Button and the Trolley image is space that is in your original image, you would need to crop the original image to remove the space.

3. You need to remove the Captions from the image in the Dashboard > Media library

Juned

Thank you for your guidance.

Now I am really enjoying GP. As a newbie, I was scaring that GP is blank and I would have to use lots of 3rd party plugins and I kept it aside. But now I am happy to admit that GP is awesome.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that – and thanks for the great feedback. We’re looking into your Footer Element issue 🙂

Juned

As a small and independent business owners like me, seeks for support at initial implementation stage only. In absence of proper and timely support, we lost the faith for the product and start wasting time for new searching.

Thanks to Team GP!!!

Juned

“3. You need to remove the Captions from the image in the Dashboard > Media library”.

The problem is still same. At media library we haven’t name it like: Home 11, Home 12, Home 13.

I didn’t understand how to remove/delete thes image captions.

Kindly help me in fixing this.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide me with a temporary admin login so i can take a look at the issue?

Juned

Its same as I provided you last time for Custom Footer Element issue.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

When a topic is set to Resolved our system automatically deletes any Private Information in the topic, this is just an additional security layer. So you will need to provide them again.

Juned

Sending again.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try Replacing the image in the page with a different image, and make sure there is nothing in the Caption field ?

Juned

Sure. Will do it again.

I guess you are correct, as captions are not showing in other images.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad yo be of help!

Juned

Sir, I am not able to remove the Image Caption showing wrongly. Pls suggest. The wrong image caption is showing at About Us Page also.

Also, please suggest (based on present status) what better I can do at my Home Page, to improve its looks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

What happens if you delete an Image Block. And add a new Image – that has no Caption or Title ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.