- This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by David.
January 11, 2021 at 2:28 am #1614050Juned
At the home page of my staging site, I need your support to fix following issues:
1. There is white blank space at below header and above 1st block.
2. Above Trolley image, there’s extra space, below SHOP NOW button. I am not able to align that properly.
3. The Category image caption is showing even after deletion. How to hide/remove that? (Home 11, Home 13)
Thanks in advance.January 11, 2021 at 7:19 am #1614529DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. You have an empty paragraph block at the top of the page content. Remove this in the page editor.
2. The space between the Shop Button and the Trolley image is space that is in your original image, you would need to crop the original image to remove the space.
3. You need to remove the Captions from the image in the Dashboard > Media libraryJanuary 11, 2021 at 7:22 am #1614534Juned
Thank you for your guidance.
Now I am really enjoying GP. As a newbie, I was scaring that GP is blank and I would have to use lots of 3rd party plugins and I kept it aside. But now I am happy to admit that GP is awesome.January 11, 2021 at 7:40 am #1614559DavidStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 11, 2021 at 7:48 am #1614571Juned
As a small and independent business owners like me, seeks for support at initial implementation stage only. In absence of proper and timely support, we lost the faith for the product and start wasting time for new searching.
Thanks to Team GP!!!January 13, 2021 at 2:17 am #1616693Juned
“3. You need to remove the Captions from the image in the Dashboard > Media library”.
The problem is still same. At media library we haven’t name it like: Home 11, Home 12, Home 13.
I didn’t understand how to remove/delete thes image captions.
Kindly help me in fixing this.January 13, 2021 at 3:15 am #1616732DavidStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 13, 2021 at 3:21 am #1616739Juned
Its same as I provided you last time for Custom Footer Element issue.January 13, 2021 at 4:57 am #1616835DavidStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 13, 2021 at 5:46 am #1616888Juned
Sending again.January 13, 2021 at 8:19 am #1617334DavidStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 13, 2021 at 8:26 am #1617348Juned
Sure. Will do it again.
I guess you are correct, as captions are not showing in other images.January 13, 2021 at 8:32 am #1617357DavidStaffCustomer SupportJanuary 15, 2021 at 3:46 am #1619735Juned
Sir, I am not able to remove the Image Caption showing wrongly. Pls suggest. The wrong image caption is showing at About Us Page also.
Also, please suggest (based on present status) what better I can do at my Home Page, to improve its looks.January 15, 2021 at 8:45 am #1620268
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.