[Resolved] home page is not responsive on an iPhone

Home Forums Support [Resolved] home page is not responsive on an iPhone

Home Forums Support home page is not responsive on an iPhone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zoe Campbell

I have been working on the Generate Press V 1.1.3 template and when I look at the site on the mobile phone each image is appearing underneath the other. The theme details say that it is responsive – can you please advise me what I need to do to get iPhone to appear as the front page? I am using the IP address to create the site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Zoe,

That’s the intended behavior of a responsive site – everything stacks on top of each other to allow for easier reading for the user.

I took a look and don’t see anything out of the normal =)

Brent Jagodnik

i had to build this site in about 3 days and i chose this theme because it seemed simple and easy to tweak. However, i have TicketWeb integrated through a plugin and i have had to tweak a lot of classes to get this to align right on a large screen. On mobile, everything gets screwed up. Any ideas?

http://www.observatorynp.com

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Brent,

I’m afraid the plugin you’re showing the events through need to be optimized for mobile.

Everything in GP by default is mobile responsive, but when new features are added, they also need to be optimized for smaller screens.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.