[Resolved] Hide related posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hide related posts

Home Forums Support Hide related posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Boudewijn

Hi

how do I hide the related post section on a blog page?

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Are you referring to the next/prev posts? If not can you provide a link to your site?

Related posts aren’t added by default.

Let me know.

Boudewijn

Hi

I forgot to mark the notify me, so i missed your answer.
    I’m really talking about related posts.
    take a look at http://www.dbwtoneel-be.pcxtmp.nl/danielle-andreka/
    Under the table you’ll find links to other pages in blue above the selfmade link cards (Elementor posts plugin – card view).
    I have disabled all plug-ins that could generate this including toast and amp.
    Thuy are still there. Inside customizer there is an option related articles. everything is disabled.
    If I change the option from list to grid the links change from vertical to horizontal or visa versa.

I would rather not see them at all.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those are inserted by Jetpack πŸ™‚

I assume you can turn them off in Jetpack settings. If not I can give you some CSS to hide them.

Let me know.

Boudewijn

Thats quick… πŸ™‚ I’ll check it out

Boudewijn

You’re the greatest. I’v being looking around in all corners except this one.
    Glad you found it.
    My apologies to take your time for something that isn’t gerartated by GP.

If had to give you support stars and 5 was the maximum You just earned a six star!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re very welcome!

No apologies πŸ™‚ We are always here to help!

Robin

Hello. I found this post while searching for the answer on how to hide related posts on my site. I previously could not see the related posts on my pages and projects. After I applied an update to GeneratePress today they showed up. I do have Jetpack on my site but can not seem to find anywhere to turns these off. Could you provide any guidance on exactly what I am looking for in order to remove these or at least format them nicely (they look like crap)? Thanks

Screen shot of related Posts at bottom of pages

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I can’t see the screenshot but if you are sure those are coming from JetPack (can test by deactivating it), then it might be a better question for their support πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.