[Resolved] Hide 'Mobile' menu is not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hide 'Mobile' menu is not working

Home Forums Support Hide 'Mobile' menu is not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    EDWARD

Hey guys,

I’m currently using the AMP for GP and AMP plugin, and have a custom HTML menu in place for mobile. Currently, the mobile menu for GP continues to appear even when it is turned off in the customization settings. This is showing 2 menu options now (amp menu html and GP menu0. I’ve gone through the checklist disabling all plugins and clearing cache but it did no help.

Screen shot:

https://tinyurl.com/rq8rze6

Here’s the code for my menu:

<!– Start Navbar –>
    <header class=”ampstart-headerbar fixed flex justify-start items-center top-0 left-0 right-0 pl2 pr4″>

☰

</header>
    <!– Start Sidebar –>
    <amp-sidebar id=”header-sidebar” class=”ampstart-sidebar px3 ” layout=”nodisplay”>

βœ•

<nav class=”ampstart-sidebar-nav ampstart-nav”>
    <ul class=”list-reset m0 p0 ampstart-label”>
    <li class=”ampstart-nav-item ampstart-nav-dropdown relative”>
    <li class=”ampstart-nav-item”>Home
    <!– Start Dropdown-inline –>
    <amp-accordion layout=”container” disable-session-states=”” class=”ampstart-dropdown”>
    <section> <header>Practice</header> <ul class=”ampstart-dropdown-items list-reset m0 p0″> <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> DUI Charges <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Civil Forfeiture
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Personal Injury <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Drug Charges <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Murder Charges <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Theft Charges <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Weapon Charges <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Civil Rights Litigation Attorney <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Drivers License Reinstatement <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”> Expungment </section> </amp-accordion>
    <!– End Dropdown-inline –>
    <!– Start Dropdown-inline –> <amp-accordion layout=”container” disable-session-states=”” class=”ampstart-dropdown”> <section> <header>About The Firm</header> <ul class=”ampstart-dropdown-items list-reset m0 p0″> <amp-accordion layout=”container” disable-session-states=”” class=”ampstart-dropdown”>
    <section>
    <header>Attoneys</header> <ul class=”ampstart-dropdown-items list-reset m0 p0″> <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Edward D Johnson III
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Bennett Wilcosky

<li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Shayl Wilson
    </section>
    </amp-accordion>
    <amp-accordion layout=”container” disable-session-states=”” class=”ampstart-dropdown”>
    <section>
    <header>Trial</header>
    <ul class=”ampstart-dropdown-items list-reset m0 p0″>
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Investigations
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Rehabilitation
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Exhibits
    </section>
    </amp-accordion>

</section>
    </amp-accordion>

<section>
    <header>Blog</header>
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Keep Your Driving Privileges After a DUI Conviction
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Perjury Problem | Update on Chicago Police
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Pro Bono
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Edward Johnson P.C | Law Office Locations
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Defense Team Chicago
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>News

</section>
    </amp-accordion>
    <li class=”ampstart-nav-item”>Criminal Law Resources

<section>
    <header>Contact</header>
    <li class=”ampstart-dropdown-item”>Offices

</section>
    </amp-accordion>

<!– End Dropdown-inline –>
    </nav>
    </amp-sidebar>
    <!– End Sidebar –>
    <!– End Navbar –>

EDWARD

Let me know if I need to disable anything prior to review.

Thanks again for the help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

How are you disabling the navigation? In the Customizer?

We do add a menu toggle for AMP specifically, but it’s added inside the navigation: https://github.com/tomusborne/amp-for-generatepress/blob/master/amp-for-generatepress.php#L251

If the navigation is turned off, it shouldn’t display.

Let me know πŸ™‚

EDWARD

I’ve disabled the Generatepress Menus from the modules section and mobile menu in the customize section but am still seeing the ‘Mobile’ menu displaying under the logo.

https://tinyurl.com/sv85bfs

https://tinyurl.com/vn2wv43

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Those are just modules, which add options to your site. They won’t deactivate anything on the site, really.

Are you wanting to disable only the mobile menu or the entire navigation?

EDWARD

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! πŸ™‚

Luciano

Hi guys ! I’m curious about the results. Were you able to get the “amp-sidebar” working with the theme ? I’ve checked the amp sidebar demo and it’s really the look & feel I wish I could have using AMP together with Generatepress.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It would be cool to replace our off-canvas panel with that on AMP.

I’ll definitely look into it πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.