[Support request] Hide Generate Press Nav

Home Forums Support [Support request] Hide Generate Press Nav

Home Forums Support Hide Generate Press Nav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

Hi. I am going round in circles with this issue. I have created a site using Generate Press Premium and Elementor Pro. I used the new Nav feature in Elementor Pro. I’ve finished the website. Now created a Blog page, that should have the same navigation, but I am getting both the Elementor and GP Nav showing. The Blog page seems to have all the Generate Press settings and not the Elementor settings. I am not a coder, so any advice on how to hide the Generate Press nav would be appreciated. Also can I hide the Generate Press elements and just work from the Elementor page design? I also added Anywhere Elementor Pro but I dont think thats the issue. Thanks in advance. The link below is my staging site.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The link you provided require username and password.

You can send it through Account Issue here: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please reference the topic.

Thanks!

Michelle

Hello
    I managed to disable the nav after some advice (Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation > Navigation Location > No Navigation), which worked, however I still can’t get the design/style the same as my Elementor and Anywhere Elementor design.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not sure what you mean?

Everything on your page is now getting style from Elementor and not GP.

Michelle

Hi. Everything BUT the Blog. I cant add a screen shot here to show you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Elementor won’t work on index pages such as Blog, archive etc.

You will need Everywhere Elementor to use their features on those pages as far as I understand.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.