[Resolved] Hide date in metadata description in serp

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hide date in metadata description in serp

Home Forums Support Hide date in metadata description in serp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jorge

Hi, recently I´ve moved from Divi to Elementor and Generate Press and after that change, when lookin for my website in Google, when show the Serp results appears the publish date at the beginning of the metadescription. How can I avoid it?
    Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you using a SEO Plugin like Yoast ? They generally have an option to remove the date from the rich snippet

Jorge

David, it is solved and I tell you where was the problem, so if it can help anybody else:

1- I have an Elementor popup with a text that contains our privacy policy and at the top of it appeared the <h3> “Las updated on 2018 05 28″</h3> that is the same date that appeared in the beggining of the metadescription in Google´s Serp.

2- When the page is in maintenance mode, shows a contact form and a LINK TO ACCEPT THE PRIVACY POLICY and when you click on that link, the popup appears.

3- Google was reading that <h3> in the source code and that is why that date (23/5/2018) appeared in the beggining of the meta description in the Serp.

David, thanks a lot for your answer.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah – thanks for sharing where you found the problem 🙂

Jorge

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.