[Support request] Hi, Some of the files on my website are loading very late (lazyload-min.js, gen)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Hi, Some of the files on my website are loading very late (lazyload-min.js, gen)

Home Forums Support Hi, Some of the files on my website are loading very late (lazyload-min.js, gen)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Muhammad

These files include (lazyload-min.js, generate press-woff2, and two images). Plz, see the loading timeline for these resources. They have made my website 2 times more slowly.

See the GTMETRIX timeline image here: https://imgur.com/a/dKQtU5E
    GT METRIX TIMELINE

Can I preload them in advance using some plugin?

I am using WP ROCKET. but I think I can not specify which file I want to preload in wp-rocket

Muhammad

Please answer my question. Why have you ignored my question

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. It’s usually much faster than that, but that’s the standard in the forums here. If we do not reply within 24 hours, feel free to bump the topic.

I’m not sure about the lazy load script and images – you may want to contact WP Rocket to ask if it’s possible to preload them with the plugin.

For the icons, you can turn on SVG icons in Customize > General. That will remove the .woff file completely ๐Ÿ™‚

Muhammad

Thanks, TOM for answering.

Really Appreciate that you shared this with me “For the icons, you can turn on SVG icons in Customize > General. That will remove the .woff file completely ๐Ÿ™‚”
    I will definitely do it.

Are there any other things that I can do to decrease the number of requests generated for loading my website pages.

Furthermore, can you please guide me on how can I preload the image files. Are there any plugins that can do this task. Or I can add some code on the page that will push preloading of the images. If you can guide me with this issue it will be of great help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

your homepage is only make 11 requests – 5 of which are images. Aside of removing images or plugins that generate extra requests there isn’t anything more to do.

Preloading should be limited to small resources that are required on every page, such as a JS file – not the images for each page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.