[Resolved] Hero Header change text color

Home Forums Support Hero Header change text color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brent

I’ve been using the Merch skin without issue on my first GP site build. No issues, but today I noticed on the page hero site header that the navigation drop down text changed from white to a grey. I can’t seem to figure out why the text turned grey or how to change it back to the preferred white. There’s quite a bit of custom CSS with this theme, not sure how to change this text back to white from grey. Any ideas, thanks.

nav header

Brent
    Brent

Something is overriding the colors under customization, primary navigation, sub-mneu-items.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

Brent

Strange, when I click on customizer it displays correctly. But, as soon as I “x” out of there and close it out the the sub-menu text goes back to grey and not white text.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can link me to the page in question with any caching plugins disabled?

Brent

Sure, it’s hxxps://xxxxxx. I just use autoptimizer which is now disabled and kinsta’s cache in which I just cleared.

Brent

I fixed it, that cache issue always gets me, a Shift + F5 and it’s back to normal. Or a different browser. Thanks =). I always forget about that simple cache issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.