[Resolved] Hero element ABOVE main navigation menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hero element ABOVE main navigation menu

Home Forums Support Hero element ABOVE main navigation menu

• This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Vera

That was it — thank you! I did remember seeing that when I first went thru the video and I put a space in one of my samples (that one displayed) but it didn’t stick in my memory the next time — maybe because I couldn’t make sense of it. I’m sorry about that! I put the comment with an explanation in all three of my elements.

Now my other problem is that I would like different sections to also have different banners. I set up a test with just two using a different header banner for each but ALL the pages on my site (except home) have the same banner.

In an earlier screenshot where I labeled the settings 1, 2, & 3 in red, #3 is set up with a different banner but it displays the #2 banner, as do all the other pages even though I didn’t specifically set up an element for those.

Related to this, is there a less time-intensive (aka, tedious!) setting that I can use to specify the various banners throughout my site? For example, can I set a banner for only a parent and have it display on all its child pages without having to specify it for each?

Would you prefer I start separate threads for these other two topics?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

best to create new topics for each of them 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.