[Resolved] Help with spacing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Help with spacing

Home Forums Support Help with spacing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cassie

Hi Tom,

I have a spacing problem on all of my pages that I can’t seem to figure out. If you notice on the home page there is a large space at the bottom of the page below the content/sidebar above the Media Grid. I tried using Generate Spacing but that doesn’t seem to work. I looked at the Media Grid to see if I had some cushion around it – no luck. The spacing is on all the pages at some point down the scroll but very noticeable on the events page. I’d like the spacing to be about 25px to match the spacing in the footer with the Widget Titles. Is there some extra line breaks in there that I don’t see? Please let me know your thoughts and thanks for the help. I’ve given admin access at support@generatepress.com

Home Page
    http://www.amhershall.com
    Events Page
    http://amhersthall.com/events/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Cassie,

I do see some margin on top of the grid which you can fix with this:

.mg_grid_wrap {
        margin-top: 0;
    }

The rest of the spacing is your bottom padding of the content in “Customize > Element Spacing”.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Cassie Thomas

So it looks like the CSS you gave me worked fixing the margin of the media grid but the Customize> Element Spacing is set to 0. I’ve really been stumped on this and I’m sure it’s something right under my nose.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try adding this CSS as well:

.one-container .inside-article {
        padding-bottom: 0px;
    }
    Cassie Thomas

Thanks that helped a bit. I still have some spacing issues, but I think it’s a pixle here and a pixle there. I need to just clean up my widget margins.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.