[Support request] Help with page title background color and text color and alignment

Home Forums Support [Support request] Help with page title background color and text color and alignment

Home Forums Support Help with page title background color and text color and alignment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

Hello,

On the front page of my website, I was able to change the background color and text color and alignment through my appearance and customize the section for Generatepress.

However, I can’t seem to figure out how to make each page title the same background color and text color and centered. Please see the first pic of how I want each page title to look, and the second pic is actually how the page titles look. If I have to use CSS could you please provide the code and where to put this code so it globally affects each page title?

Thank you for any help!!!

Christopher

nevermind already said centered in original post sorry

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

theres a few ways to do it, simple one is to add this CSS:

.entry-header {
        padding: 40px;
        text-align: center;
        color: #fff;
        background-color: #0f3661;
    }
    Christopher

Ok that worked perfectly! I forgot one thing though and that is to have the font set to Oswald. How would I add that to the CSS? Thank you for your help you are awesome!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can set that in the Customizer > Typography, in the Font Manger Add the Font, then in the Typography settings Add typography, select the H1 Element and set the font style there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.